Are You Considering Permanent Makeup for the First Time?
If you are considering permanent makeup for the first time, Dermagraphics by Jenice is the right place to be. Your daily makeup application is very personal, and you have spent years perfecting the look you want.
Jenice takes the time necessary to focus on the special needs of her clients with the goal of exceeding their expectations!
Most clients are looking for freedom from makeup and Permanent Makeup gives you your best look anytime. You can transition from work to evening without being a slave to the mirror for touch ups! Just a little powder and lip gloss and you are out the door.
Permanent Makeup does many things:
- Emphasizes and enhances your own natural beauty.
- Does not smear or smudge.
- Can correct asymmetrical features.
- Ideal for anyone with unsteady or arthritic hands.
- Reshapes cleft lips.
- Adds fullness to thin lips.
- Camouflages hypo-pigmented scars.
- Creates the look of hair where there is none.
- Gives you the appearance of having thicker eyelashes.
- Adds dimension and contrast to sparse or thin eyebrows.
- Restores color to irregular or fading areolas.
- Can create the look of a natural areola and nipple after breast reconstruction.
- Gives chemo treatment patients eyebrows and lashes to help them look like their former self.
- Perfect for those who work in environments where makeup is not allowed.
- For people who are allergic or have sensitivities to topical makeup.
- For any woman who leads an active, busy lifestyle and desires to look their best 24/7.
Permanent Makeup is a beautiful investment for you, especially when performed by Jenice Hickman, RN or Katie Keenan
Jenice has been helping people look their best for over 18 years!